As a Caregiver for 417 HomeCare, you will build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve clients in need of care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions, while providing companionship. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
- Flexible schedule.
- Weekly pay; direct deposit.
- Referral bonus.
- Paid drive time.
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, and more as a full-time employee.
- Provides companionship for clients.
- Provides direct personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing.
- Provides quality homemaker care such as cooking and cleaning.
- Ability to accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status and performs services in compliance with plan of care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Compassionate, social, service-minded and self-motivated.
- Reliable transportation with current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Able to pass background checks.
- 18 years old or older.
Walk-in interviews every Wednesday from 12:30-3:30pm at 850 N 25 St Ozark, MO.
Give us a call at 417-731-7040 for more information.