Account Maintenance Specialist
The Account Maintenance Specialist will load new credit accounts and perform maintenance to existing accounts. They will co-ordinate new account loads and letter mailings. They will assist with department phone coverage and cross-train with the Credit and Collections Department support team.
Essential Job Functions
- Data entry, including loading new credit accounts.
- Uploads using Excel MS Addins.
- Prepare and revise letters.
- Perform account maintenance.
- Maintenance on Charge/COD accounts as required.
- Transmit accounts to appropriate stores.
- Cross-train on Credit application processes
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of data entry experience.
- Ability to enter data in a timely manner and accurately.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- General familiarity with all office equipment.
- Basic MS Word and Excel knowledge.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.