The Alarm Services Specialist is responsible for alarm code changes; performing downloads and troubleshooting the burglary systems for new stores; shipping and maintaining equipment; and creating reports as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains and creates alarm service tickets for the stores, distribution centers and the corporate offices. This includes both burglary and fire alarms.
- Uses follow up queue to ensure stores have received service in a timely manner.
- Ships alarm equipment as needed.
- Emails alarm reports and call lists to District/Regional Managers and auditors.
- Performs daily maintenance on alarm codes and call lists.
- Performs downloads and troubleshooting on the burglary systems for new store installations, distribution centers, and relocations.
- Provides in-depth technical assistance to technicians in the field on new installations and service calls.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical knowledge on alarm systems to allow troubleshooting with the technicians.
- Experience working with Word and Excel in a professional setting.
- Able to multi-task and deal well with potential stressful situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test as applicable for the role
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.