Amazon Support Specialist
As an Amazon Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Amazon department in creating and managing Amazon Ad & DSP campaigns.
Support Amazon Lead Specialists with daily, weekly, and monthly activities, including but not limited to:
- Account monitoring (We know this is vague. There’s a lot to it!)
- Account maintenance and optimizations
- New campaign buildouts
- Report manipulation
Education & Experience Requirements:
- No Amazon Ads experience required! If you are tech-savvy and excited about working with data, we can teach you everything you need to know.
- Experience making decisions based on interpreting data
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel formulas
- An inquisitive personality
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Local to Springfield, MO
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
- General understanding of search engine optimization
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including flexible PTO, Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, and 401(k) matching. Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.