Back of House Cook
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks food. Washes dishes.
- Inspects and clean food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensures food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, warmer and blast chiller.
- Ensures freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Seasons and cooks food according to recipes.
- Observes and tests foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Carves and trims meats for hot or cold service.
- Washes dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans by hand or using dishwashers.
- Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sorts and removes trash and places it in designated pickup areas.
- Cleans garbage cans.
- Sweeps or scrubs floors.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
To Apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Job Function : General