The Bilingual Customer Satisfaction Specialist will ensure the Company and vendors provide excellent customer service by resolving customer concerns and assisting in conflict resolution with our field management teams, while at the same time minimizing losses to the company. In addition, this position is responsible for processing all product liability and labor claims, as well as, negotiating settlements that are fair to the company and our customer.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide assistance to customers and field personnel regarding concerns or complaints.
- Receive, respond to and resolve incoming customer calls, letters, emails, O'Reilly Cares survey responses, O'Rewards account maintenance and social media complaints.
- Assist customers with product, operational and policy issues.
- Work closely with field management teams to assist in reducing the Company's exposure to liability.
- Assist Store, District and Regional Management with product warranty issues.
- Assist Stores and customers with Labor Claims, and negotiate settlements as needed. Mediate amicable settlement of disputed claims, while controlling cost and minimizing losses.
- Monitor product warranty/claim reports and investigate possible quality issues, reporting findings to Customer Satisfaction Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company policy and operational procedures.
- Skilled with online applications such as social media platforms and various other applications.
- Advanced typing, email, spreadsheet, word processing skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
This is a full-time opportunity; Sunday-Tuesday, Friday-Saturday 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.