Business Sales Representative
ProTel Systems & Supplies, Inc is now interviewing for a Business Sales Representative position with our field sales team. We’re searching for a motivated individual that’s excited about an opportunity to speak to business owners and decision-makers, with whom you’ll have detailed discussions about their phone, Internet, network, security, and door access systems. As part of your daily routine, you’ll be developing relationships with business contacts in order to learn and understand the relevant details about their operations, with a focus on establishing a vision of how to move them forward with cloud-based services. The successful candidate for this position will have demonstrated a track record of business relationship-building activities, with a personal goal of making each day successful through focus, persistence, dedication, and with an overall drive to improve their life through helping others with their business.
POSITION OVERVIEW – Business Sales Representative
In this position you will contact prospective and existing clients to discuss ProTel’s core products set, with a focus on selling cloud-based services. While maintaining a positive and professional appearance and demeanor in daily interactions with others, and you will learn critical knowledge and develop skills to be successful in selling data connections and cloud-based services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, speaking with business owners and key decision makers, gaining a detailed understanding of possible sales opportunities, and working with the Sales Manager and Service Manager to develop a successful plan of action in proposing the correct solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or Management. Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who have acquired certifications related to the Internet, Data and Telecommunications industry. Previous work experience will be counted toward educational requirements if past career development has shown progressive improvement in an applicant’s skill in building and maintaining business relationships.
Core services where knowledge must be acquired and regularly updated in order to be successful includes:
- Cloud-Based Phone Service
- Enterprise Wi-Fi
- Door Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Internet connectivity/Network structure, including Firewalls/Switches/Routers
- Five years working in a sales-related position, preferably with business clients
- A demonstrated focus on sales with business leader engagement
- Previous time successfully working productively in an office environment as a member of a team, as well as a past positive track record of working outside of the office with little or no supervision.
ProTel has served the Springfield community for more than 37 years, and our employees are eager to continue helping business owners thrive in southwest Missouri. Our full-time employees are provided with generous benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and a company-matched 401k plan. The first step toward your new career is applying for this position. We believe in our employees, and we’re excited about adding to our sales team as we continue to grow and expand. We look forward to hearing from you!