CARE Office Coordinator II
***This position will work Saturdays and Sundays every other weekend***
The CARE Office Coordinator II must have a working knowledge of system policies regarding functions of the Care Department. This knowledge includes practicing effective customer relations and performing functions using organizational and priority-setting and problems solving skills. Able to manage a busy office and work with a variety of different personalities.
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- No Previous Experience Required
- Preferred: Previous Hospital or Physician Office Experience
- Knowledge of hospital/doctor’s office procedures.
- Able to sit for extended periods.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of word processing.
- Preferred knowledge of software specific to job.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
To apply for this job, please go to: