The Catalog Clerk is responsible for fulfilling supplier catalog requests generated by store team members, maintaining stock of new supplier catalogs and O'Reilly publications, and issuing supplier catalog updates to the stores.
Essential Job Functions
- Issue new supplier catalogs and updates to stores.
- Restock shelves with new supplier catalogs and O'Reilly publications.
- Fulfill phone or e-form requests for supplier catalogs and O'Reilly publications.
- Follow up on back ordered supplier catalogs.
- Hole-punch catalogs and other informational materials using the electric hole-punch.
- Prepare sets of catalogs for new stores.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to sort and handle large quantities of paperwork.
- Detail oriented and able to understand and follow written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to carry heavy loads; sitting, standing, reaching, stooping and climbing stairs numerous times throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a motorized hand jack.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.