Central Station Operator
The Central Station Operator monitors all incoming signals received at the proprietary central station. Properly documents all responses for the alarm in the alarm monitoring software. Verifies alarms and notifies the proper authorities and/or key personnel based on the type of alarm signal. Provides support to overnight route drivers as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors and processes incoming alarm signals from stores, distribution centers, and corporate buildings.
- Takes calls from team members on codes and alarm systems not working properly.
- Load new key carriers' alarm codes.
- Utilize call list to get team members or police to respond to alarms.
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to be flexible with work schedule.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to multitask and work at a fast pace.
- Great customer service skills.
- Will require a Drug Screening.
This is a part-time opportunity; Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday; 5 p.m.-12 a.m., with some flexibility on days.
Please visit the O'Reilly Careers page to apply.