Chief Operations Officer
An integral member of the executive management team, the COO will provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure OMB has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization. The COO will assist in developing, monitoring, and evaluating overall corporate strategy with the President/CEO and leaders of business units with emphasis on bottom line performance and enhancing shareholder value. This job will provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy for the bank to promote financial strength and operating efficiency. The COO is responsible for leading and developing multiple units of the bank; including deposit operations, retail and business banking, compliance, and IT.
Knowledge of Fiserv Premier software beneficial. Prior senior management experience of a $500 million + bank preferred.
- 3524 S. Culpepper, Springfield, MO 65807
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am. – 5:00 pm., weekends and evenings occasionally needed
- Full-time, 40 hours per week average
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a four year college or university in finance or related field. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in banking with extensive experience and knowledge in Operations and Deposit Banking
- A proven track record of consistent performance and achievement
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate projects.
- Ability to be composed and productive in high pressure situations while interacting with employees and vendors
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills with ability to influence and motivate others
- Excellent financial analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of related state and federal banking and compliance regulations, and other banking related policies.
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and computer skills
- Work quality focused on accuracy and efficiency
- Print an Old Missouri Bank application at https://www.oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html
- Submit a completed application by one of these methods; may include a resume.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-844-834-3256
- Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
- Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
- Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
Futures made brighter. Banking made better.
Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our employees the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to seven branches in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
- Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual efforts and contributions
- Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
- Paid Leave: Vacation, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Cost friendly insurance: dental, vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
- 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
- Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
- Plus more
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER