Clinic RN - FD Urology
- Job Summary
- The RN performs administrative duties that include, answering phones, scheduling appointments, and data entry in medical records. Clinical duties will include measuring and recording vital signs, collecting demographics and medical information including review of medication list, preparing patients for examination, cleaning rooms and equipment and stocking supplies. This position will involve the administration of medications as directed by the physician. Performs specific competencies as directed by the department.
- Job Requirements
- Required: Graduate of a state board approved School of Nursing
- Preferred: Previous nursing experience, particularly in outpatient or ambulatory clinic setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Carry out delegated tasks as directed by supervisors or with provider oversite.
- Proficient Computer skills
- Required: Current Missouri Registered Nurse License
- Required: Must obtain American Heart Association BLS within 90 days of hire
Job Benefits & Perks!
***Candidates may be eligible for a sign on bonus***
- Relocation bonus available for qualified candidates
- Loan forgiveness available for qualified candidates
- RN to BSN tuition assistance up to $12,500
- $1.00 BSN pay
- $1.00 certification pay
- Up to $5,000 STAR Clinical ladder bonus per year
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Up to 80 hours of Earned Time Off (ETO)
- Preceptor pay for your time supporting new staff
- Shared Governance Council
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Employee Discount at CoxHealth Fitness Centers
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
For further information or to apply go to Clinic RN - FD Urology in Springfield, MO - CoxHealth (hctsportals.com)
Job Type : Full-Time