The Corporate Assistant III - Loss Prevention (Safe and Fire Alarm) assists the Safe Specialist and Fire Alarm Specialist with safe code changes, safe repair requests, fire equipment ordering, CAD plan requests, and safe orders for new stores. They perform data entry and purchase order receivables, and update installation spreadsheets for various ongoing projects. The Corporate Assistant III consistently provides phone support and works with various projects to assist the Alarm Services department.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide phone support to the Director of Facility Security and Alarm Services.
- Handle safe repair calls, code changes for safes, e-mails work orders to vendors, and follow up on service calls.
- Track UPS shipments that are in progress and work with Logistics team on shipping dates that involve the use of larger trucks for shipments.
- Perform maintenance on store accounts in the Micro Key administrative software.
- Order safe upgrades for existing stores that need replacements.
- Process incoming requests for keycard access to the corporate office.
- Maintain spreadsheets with relation to fire projects and safe repairs.
- Follow up with service providers on the service queue for ongoing issues with open requests.
- Provide support on purchase order entry and receiving paperwork for larger repair invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year of office experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including ability to efficiently use Microsoft Word and manipulate and analyze data in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer service-oriented phone techniques.
- Strong organizational skills.
- General knowledge of office equipment.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.