The Corporate Assistant III - Merchandise provides day-to-day support for Merchandise Directors and Product Managers. They will support the professional, positive image of the Merchandise Department with OReilly team members and outside associates.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Merchandise Directors and Product Managers.
- Assist in daily business of Merchandise Department which includes general office work, answering phones, managing correspondence, sorting and distributing mail, photocopying, and filing.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, appointments, and calendars.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes as requested by Directors and Product Managers.
- Work with Product Managers to create and edit PowerPoint presentations for executive review.
- Communication liaison between Product Managers and suppliers, i.e. returning phone calls, requesting literature, samples, etc.
- Assure that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
- Special projects as identified.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One-to-two years of general office experience.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.