Corporate Assistant III - Real Estate (Property Management)
The Corporate Assistant III - Real Estate is responsible for providing assistance to the Property Management Lease Negotiators by assisting with gathering information and compiling market research for Lease Review Meetings, creating agendas, creating Lease Modification Agreement documents, coordinating documents with the legal department, assisting with the rent savings chart and updating lease modification forms.
Essential Job Functions
- Create agendas for monthly and weekly lease review meetings.
- Create assignments for Lease Negotiators.
- Conduct Lease Review Meetings and distribute minutes.
- Research market and lease information for lease review presentations.
- Provide various leasing information to other real estate departments and assist in tracking landlord consents for certain lease projects.
- Review lease modifications for accuracy and appropriate terms and rates.
- Coordinate review of lease modifications with Legal Department.
- Coordinate the execution and delivery of lease modifications.
- Collect and report quarterly and annual negotiated rent savings.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three or more years of clerical, computer, and office experience.
- Skilled in data entry, typing, 10-key, filing, sorting, copying, and fax
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Careers page to apply.