Corporate Assistant III - Real Estate (Trash and Recycling)
The Corporate Assistant III - Real Estate is responsible for coordinating national account trash and recycling program for all stores, including compliance with all regulatory requirements. They are also responsible for assisting the Store Services/Project Supervisor with store project processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Setting up trash service for utility-billed stores that are not able to be added to the national account and assisting with any service requests for these locations.
- Auditing, coding and processing national account roll off and perm trash and recycling invoices.
- Maintaining trash and recycling service information in Lucernex.
- Assisting Store Services/Project Supervisor with obtaining information from the field for the monthly Store Project Meeting.
- Notifying all national account management companies of pertinent store, district, and regional changes.
- Processing code violations for future and open stores.
Skills and Qualifications
- One or more years general office experience.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Careers page to apply.