The Credit Analyst is responsible for enforcing Credit and Collections policies and procedures as directed by the Director of Credit and Collections and the Credit Manager. This position will manage collections for 250 or more stores in order to minimize loss to the company incurred with past due and charged off accounts. This role also provides excellent customer service and support as part of the Credit Department phone queue.
Essential Job Functions
- Enforce credit policies and procedures with branch store managers by maintaining contact on a regular basis to monitor past due accounts, including monthly, weekly, daily, and equipment accounts.
- Enforce credit policy with customers and initiate appropriate collections actions as required.
- Keep Director of Credit and Collections and Credit Manager informed of exceptions to our credit policy as appropriate.
- Advise and assist store managers with their collection efforts to ensure all options are considered.
- Utilize the Credit Management System tool to make sure all past due accounts are addressed, as well as evaluate credit risk for current customers for limit increases, special financing, and other requests.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Must be able to enforce Corporate credit policy with branch store managers and give constructive criticism.
- Prior collections experience including contacting and negotiating payment arrangements with customers.
- Must be proficient with basic functions of Windows applications including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla.
- Must be able to multitask in a very fast-paced office environment.
- Accounts receivables experience desired.
- Knowledge of O'Reilly store operations desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers page to apply.