The Credit Analyst is responsible for enforcing Credit and Collections best practices and procedures as directed by the Director of Credit and Collections and the Credit Managers. This position will manage collections for 250 or more stores in order to minimize loss to the company incurred with past due and charged off accounts. This role also provides excellent customer service and support as part of the Credit Department phone queue.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor past due accounts with the stores and field managers, contacting on a regular basis.
- Initiate collection actions as required.
- Advise and assist stores and field team with their collection efforts to ensure all options are considered.
- Evaluate credit risk for current customers for limit increases, special financing and other requests.
- Work with field managers to help negotiate repayment terms.
- Provide excellent customer service, always practicing "One Call Does It All" while building good customer relations and rapport with the field.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum education level: high school diploma.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to enforce Credit best practices and coach/advise the field managers.
- Prior collection experience including contacting and negotiating payment arrangements with customers.
- Proficient with basic functions of Windows applications including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Mozilla.
This is a full-time opportunity; there are two shifts available: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Tuesday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.