Customer Experience Specialist II
The Customer Experience Specialist II delivers exceptional Customer Service to our internal and external customers. Under the general direction of the Customer Experience Manager, our Customer Experience Specialists - Tier 2 assist in conflict resolution with customers and work with our field management team to ensure the company provides excellent service, while at the same time minimizing losses to the company. Customer Experience Specialists also interact with our online customers to provide a welcoming and engaging experience, just as if a customer walked into one of our stores. They assist our customers with application lookup, pricing, site navigation, help with orders, returns and warranties.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide access for our customers to voice concerns or complaints, and work with Field Management to resolve those issues.
- Receive, respond to and resolve incoming customer calls, letters, emails, O'Reilly Cares survey responses, O'Rewards account maintenance and social media complaints.
- Assist customers with product, operational and policy issues.
- Works closely with field management to assist in reducing the company's exposure to liability while maintaining good customer relations.
- Engage with our Online Customers through Live Chat, providing assistance with parts lookup, pricing and availability, order tracking, return and warranty assistance.
- Assist Loss Prevention with monitoring orders for fraud issues and take appropriate action to prevent loss.
- Monitor product warranty/claim reports and investigate possible quality issues, reporting findings to Customer Experience Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend company policy and operational procedures.
- Skilled with online applications such as social media platforms and various other applications.
- Advanced typing, email, spreadsheet, word processing skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of automotive systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' O'Reilly store or similar retail experience desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, 1:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers page to apply.