The Customer Experience Specialist II will interact with our online customers to provide a welcoming and engaging experience, just as if a customer walked into one of our stores. They assist our customers with part-lookup, pricing, site navigation, as well as, assist on-line orders, returns and warranties. The Customer Experience Specialists assist in conflict resolution with customers and work with our field management teams to ensure team members provide excellent service, while at the same time minimizing losses to the Company.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide access for our customers to voice concerns or complaints, and work with Field Management to resolve those issues.
- Receive, respond to and resolve incoming customer calls, letters, emails, O'Reilly Cares survey responses, O'Rewards account maintenance and social media complaints.
- Assist customers with product, operational and policy issues.
- Works closely with field management to assist in reducing the company's exposure to liability while maintaining good customer relations.
- Engage with our Online Customers through Live Chat, providing assistance with parts lookup, pricing and availability, order tracking, return and warranty assistance.
- Assist Loss Prevention with monitoring orders for fraud issues and take appropriate action to prevent loss.
- Monitor product warranty/claim reports and investigate possible quality issues, reporting findings to Customer Experience Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend company policy and operational procedures.
- Skilled with online applications such as social media platforms and various other applications.
- Advanced typing, email, spreadsheet, word processing skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service call center experience desired.
- Basic knowledge of automotive systems desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Sunday-Monday and Thursday-Saturday 1:30 p.m. -10 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.