Customer Satisfaction Specialist
The Customer Satisfaction Specialist is the primary contact for resolving problems and conflicts customers have with field personnel or vendors, to ensure that the company provides excellent customer service and deals fairly with their concerns, while at the same time minimizing losses for the company. In addition, this position is responsible for processing all product liability/labor claims and negotiating settlements that are fair to the company and our customer.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide access for our customers and field personnel to voice concern or complaints.
- Receive, respond to and resolve incoming customer calls, letters, emails, O'Reilly Cares survey responses, O'Rewards account maintenance and social media complaints.
- Assist customers with product, operational and policy issues. Work closely with, yet independent of District, Regional Management to assist in reducing the company's exposure to liability, while maintaining good customer relations.
- Assist Store, District and Regional Management with product warranty issues.
- Assist Stores and customers with Labor Claim issues. Assist in negotiation of settlement as needed. Work with suppliers to absorb most liability and avoid lawsuits. Mediate amicable settlement of disputed claims, while controlling cost and minimizing losses.
- Monitor product warranty/claim reports and investigate possible quality issues, reporting findings to Customer Satisfaction Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to have a strong understanding of company policy and operational procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of automotive systems
- Skilled with online applications such as social media platforms and various other applications.
- Advanced typing, email, spreadsheet, word processing skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' O'Reilly store or similar retail experience.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers page to apply.