Safe and Sober is a nonprofit organization based in Springfield, Mo. Our mission is to deliver outcome-based educational programs designed to empower young people to make safe choices. Find more information about Safe and Sober at www.safeandsober.org.
Do you want to be a part of a fun team that is making a difference in the world? Safe and Sober might be the place for you. Do you have experience with fundraising, planning events and building relationships? Are you a go-getter who enjoys working, but because of life, you do not want to work a full work week? We are looking for an experienced professional to help us accomplish our fundraising goals.
- Coordinate Safe and Sober’s annual fundraising events
- Manage event volunteers
- Recruit sponsors and obtain in-kind gifts for events
- Seek out donors who would be interested in supporting Safe and Sober and manage the fundraising process
- Manage grant opportunities as a form of financial support
- Manage CRM system to track donors which includes donor gift entry and donor recognition
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a professional setting
- Experience with planning fundraising events, either as a staff or committee member
- Strong public speaking skills
- Commitment to Safe and Sober’s mission and core principals
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person and by phone
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Hours: 20 hours per week. We will give you the flexibility to choose your hours within Safe and Sober’s business hours (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
Compensation: Pay is hourly and will be dependent on your experience
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Safe and Sober’s Executive Director Mackenzie Hernandez at email@example.com.
Company/organization: Safe and Sober
Contact: Mackenzie Hernandez