The Community Foundation of the Ozarks is seeking a Development Coordinator who will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Development and Affiliate Departments in alignment with CFO's mission, vision and values.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Work with the Development and Affiliate departments to carry out development strategies and activities.
- Assist with new fund development, including writing fund agreements, tracking new funds and managing the workflow process to a fully executed fund agreement.
- Carry out multi-step workflow process for “donor-advised” grants and nonprofit agency distributions as related to the development department, including accompanying cover letters.
- Customize template cover letters for the grants related to affiliate community grantmaking.
- Assist in the affiliate department’s grantmaking administrative and entry process to serve as a back-up for the Director of Regional Engagement.
- Assist with generating database reports for affiliate community foundations, agency nonprofit partners and donors as needed.
- Write letters to acknowledge in-kind donations as needed.
- Assist with necessary information, mailing and correspondence for the Professional Advisors Council, Ozarks Charitable Real Estate Foundation, donor and agency education events and other development- and affiliate-related activities.
- Forward thank-you letters from grant recipients to donor advisors who recommended grants.
- Send courtesy gift letters to donors weekly.
- Manage matching gifts from corporate donors in partnership with Finance Department.
- Assist with general CFO events as requested.
- Assist Vice President of Development with scheduling and correspondence as requested.
- Assist with general CFO phone answering coverage as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
For the full job description and application information, please visit: cfozarks.org/careers.