The Distribution Center Transportation Assistant will assist the Distribution Center Transportation Supervisors in managing the daily operations. At the direction of the Transportation Coordinator, this person will field calls from our team, as well provide administrative support.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with the coding of DC Transportation invoices.
- Reconcile and code DC toll statements.
- Audit and log common carrier freight invoices.
- Prepare new vehicle packages for DC delivery trucks.
- Order, assign, track, and audit DC Comdata and WEX cards.
- Distribute weekly fuel statements to distribution centers, and audit fuel receipts for City Counter and DOT vehicles
- Prepare and maintain weekly alarm and accident reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organization.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.