Discover a POWERful career at Associated Electric! Our organization offers challenging and rewarding work with career development and internal mobility opportunities - all within a family friendly and community centric culture. Our purpose is simple - to provide safe, reliable, and affordable energy for our member-owners. At Associated Electric, one of the largest electric cooperatives in the nation, opportunities to gain valuable experience and contribute new ideas in an ever-changing industry are endless.
We are currently seeking applicants for an EMS Analyst in our Information Services division located in Springfield, MO. This position will develop, support, and operate EMS/SCADA systems and sub-systems for the organization.
- Define, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain system changes to support the reliable operations of the Grid.
- Support the evolution of our EMS/SCADA product lines by leading product enhancements, projects, upgrades, and other system improvements from the “operator-out.”
- Performs end-to-end design, configuration, testing and deployment of changes to the real-time EMS/SCADA system.
- Configure products in the advanced EMS portfolio as well as develop custom advanced applications.
- Ensures reliable operations of the real-time EMS/SCADA system through operational management of the technology stack, including both HQ and backup datacenters and control centers and software products included the ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, or other related field or commensurate experience.
- Demonstrated experience is preferred in SCADA/ICCP Data Management, Display Creation, FEP Configuration, C based calculations, RTU Management/Troubleshooting, Softraid Configuration, DIGI Communication, Arbiter Configuration, HIS/HRS Processing, Security Management, or other applicable technology areas.
- Experience in customer facing support preferred.
- Experience in agile driven support and support ticketing systems preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a technology related field, but all levels will be considered.
As an employer of choice and a certified Great Place to Work, Associated provides employees competitive compensation, 401k with an employer match, health, paid leave for family planning (including adoption), paid disability leave, and other benefits. We support employees in their journey to physical, financial, emotional, and social well-being and we encourage employees to enjoy time away with Paid Time Off, paid holidays and volunteerism in community events. Associated’s culture includes workforce flexibility options with opportunities for personal and professional growth including tuition reimbursement and development planning resources. Come join a team where your talents are appreciated, your voice is heard, and your work has an impact.
To learn more and apply for a position, please visit www.aeci.org/careers. You will be able to upload additional applicant documents (i.e. resume, cover letter). AECI is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. Please contact us if you require assistance in filling out an application. Individuals with disabilities should request reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act prior to an appointment.
Internal/External Posting Date: 03/08/2023
An equal opportunity employer and provider/disability/veteran.