The Fleet Assistant will assist with vehicle procurement and invoicing for the store fleet. They will build and maintain relationships with dealers and factory representatives across the country.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain relationships with dealers to plan, budget, purchase, and schedule delivery of fleet vehicles in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with finance and tax teams to process invoices.
- Enter and maintain vehicles in asset management system.
- Assist with managing fleet cards and answer related questions from O'Reilly store team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.