The Floor Planning Specialist is responsible for the creation of floor plans, reflows of product location, and store/planogram assignments. They work closely with the Merchandise Presentation team, Inventory Control, and Store Installation. They are responsible for learning, operating and maintaining the JDA Floor Planning and Intactix software.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for full comprehension and utilization of JDA Floor Planning and Intactix Knowledge Base software.
- Creating fixture reports for store projects and providing to Store Installations and Inventory Control for item ordering.
- Printing all planograms, price labels, and signs for new, relocation, and renovation stores to be delivered via tote process.
- Updating layouts on internal systems as changes are made.
- Creation of floor plans and assignment of planograms for new, renovations, relocations based on timelines provided by Store Installation and Inventory Control.
- Work with Merchandising Presentation Coordinators, Product Managers and Inventory Control to implement floor adjacency/reflow changes.
- Creation/maintenance of all prototype layouts.
- Work with Store Design management to ensure that necessary planograms are created to support Floor Plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in retail, retail merchandising or computer systems.
- Ability to take instruction, apply planogram concepts and work independently.
- Ability to learn floor plan procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.