HR I-9 Specialist
The HR I-9 Specialist is responsible for contributing to I-9 and E-Verify compliance including ensuring receipt of I-9 and applicable documents, accuracy of completed forms, E-Verify entry and other tasks related to a team member's eligibility to work in the United States.
Essential Job Functions
- Runs daily reports to determine new hires for all O'Reilly entities. Uses information to determine E-Verify necessity, accuracy of I-9 completion, and work eligibility.
- Works with O'Reilly management of all levels to ensure timeliness and accuracy of completed documents.
- Coordinates with management teams to facilitate correction of documents and/or termination of employment.
- Tracks and communicates with O'Reilly management teams on expiring work documents as needed. Keeps up to date with government exceptions to expiration based on team member's country of origin.
- Assists with the completion of I-9 audits.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong data entry skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills and work ethic.
- Results oriented, good time management skills, and ability to work within daily deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Excel and various databases.
- Ability to work with and protect confidential information.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers page to apply.