The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for the development of engineered labor standards and implementation of the labor management system in our warehouses. This position will identify opportunities to improve distribution efficiency and implement best practices across the distribution network. This opportunity is located in Springfield, MO or Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Job Functions
- Development of labor standards and implementation of labor management systems in the warehouses.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency across the distribution network.
- Provide technical support for the warehouses using the labor management system.
- Test and validate system changes that impact the labor management system.
- Provide recommendations to senior management for improving utilization of labor, equipment, and utilities in the warehouses while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Travel, up to 70% to implement and support labor management systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or related field.
- Must be willing to travel up to 70%.
- Experience with implementation of labor management systems preferred
- Experience with development or support of warehouse management systems preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.