Jobber Inventory Analyst
The Jobber Inventory Analyst functions as the Inventory Control administrator for the CounterWorks and maintains Inventory Control applications. They manage incoming calls and provide appropriate solutions to ensure resolution. They also assist with pricing and inventory control needs related to the department and its affiliates.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain open line of communication with Parts City affiliates and sales management team on all aspects of inventory control related to the efficiency and profitability of O'Reilly/Ozark Automotive and its affiliates.
- Assist with Inventory Control functions.
- Participate in project planning meetings and communicate changeover related information to other members of the department as well as Parts City affiliates.
- Perform statistical analysis of inventory based on sales history, market area, competitive situations, and customer expectations.
- Coordinate new store orders, recalls, and out front merchandise updates.
- Implement product and line changes to the stores.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year auto parts experience.
- Experience in data and number analysis.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Associate degree in computer related field desired.
- Automotive aftermarket and help support experience desired.
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Access, VBA, and SQL desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Careers page to apply.