The Lease Administrator is responsible for the daily monitoring and facilitation of tenant and landlord obligations, third party communications, and internal reporting for all properties within an assigned geographical area throughout the lifecycles of the properties.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate directly with landlords, store management, and Facilities Maintenance team on maintenance repairs; submit work orders and track for completion.
- Prepare and send Lease default correspondence to Landlords, follow up on completion and remedies, and work with Supervisor and Corporate Counsel for recourse as needed.
- Track all critical lease dates, including option notice, expiration dates, landlord warranty and rights to purchase and terminate. Review real estate reports and follow-up with team members for most current lease status.
- Review and prepare documentation and correspondence for leases, including, but not limited to extension letters, modifications, consents, new ownership and address changes, requested insurance certificates, Estoppels, SNDA's, and analysis for first right of refusal.
Skills and Qualifications
- College or vocational training with emphasis on business, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Two or more years of real estate or property management experience.
- Computer literate, with good administrative and customer service skills.Excel and Word proficient.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.