Lease Audit Technician
The Lease Audit Technician will maintain compliant lease financial records for an assigned region; this includes desktop audit and payment of shared common area maintenance, as well as tax and insurance expenses. They will monitor and dispute increases and inaccuracies for expense control. Point of contact for common area maintenance inquiries from landlords, former property owners, tenants, and team members within assigned regions.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for auditing and payment of property bills within an assigned region.
- Verify landlord statements with financial information within Real Estate department software by checking rents, monthly expenses, year-end reconciliations and estimate reconciliations against statement.
- Research past due and credit balances on landlord statements and resolve differences to prevent past-due interest accrual and lease default.
- Review annual budget for each property with prior year's reconciled payment, and prepare estimate reconciliation for new year.
Skills and Qualifications
- Some college or vocational training with emphasis on business or accounting and/or equivalent work experience.
- Computer capable with data entry skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Good customer service skills required.
- B.A. in accounting and/or equivalent work experience desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.