The Lease Financials Auditor work with Landlords within your assigned territory to resolve CAM, financial disputes, process Real Estate tax bills and provide reporting to applicable teams. The Lease Financials Auditor serve as the financial point-of-contact for commercial landlords, property managers, and property owners.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage all lease financials for your territory.
- Build relationships with Landlords for smooth and timely resolutions.
- Responsible for auditing, disputing, reconciling, and paying reimbursements to landlords.
- Verify and audit landlord's financial statements and ledgers against corporate financials found in Lucernex and in Excel queries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline; or four years experience in bookkeeping, accounting, property management, or project management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and data entry.
- Excellent customer service and problem-resolution skills.
- Must be organized, able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and possess attention to details.
- Ability to research, investigate, and track information.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.