The primary function of the Lease Negotiator is to engage landlords in negotiation and leverage existing conditions in order to obtain additional control of existing store sites in the most economical way possible.
Essential Job Functions
- Engage existing Landlord relationships in negotiation over contracted rates and terms.
- Research market rental rates and current market conditions.
- Leverage tenant credit, relocation opportunities and positioning to reduce occupancy costs.
- Draft and prepare lease modifications for existing store sites as necessary.
- Negotiate other various projects such as early termination, store expansions and store additions.
- Monitor Right to Terminate and other critical issues in conjunction with Lease Administration.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- Commercial real estate experience, preferably with national credit leasing portfolios.
- Experience working with Word and Excel.
- Exceptional attention to details with the ability to multitask.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.