The primary function of the Lease Negotiator is to engage landlords in negotiation and leverage existing conditions in order to obtain additional control of existing store sites in the most economical way possible.
Essential Job Functions
- Engage existing landlord relationships in negotiation over contracted rates and terms for O'Reilly properties.
- Research market rental rates and current market conditions.
- Leverage tenant credit, relocation opportunities, and positioning to reduce occupancy costs.
- Monitor lease option notice dates with the status of relocations and report to the Lease Review Committee for direction and approvals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Commercial real estate experience, preferably with national credit leasing portfolios.
- Computer literate with administrative skills, Word, Excel, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to convey information verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.