Loan Operations Assistant
This position is responsible for the efficient and accurate processing, monitoring and maintenance of loan documents and files while providing quality service to internal and external customers. This includes proper organization of file documents, scanning, and indexing of loan documents. Primary responsibilities will be insurance monitoring and reporting, and paid note administration. Job requires frequent start and stop to work flow and regular interaction with team members. Works on other tasks as needed related to loan operation support.
• 3520 S. Culpepper, Springfield, MO 65807
• Monday – Friday, 8:00 am. – 5:00 pm., weekends and evenings occasionally needed
• Fulltime, 40 hours per week average
• High school diploma or GED; or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Two or more years of commercial banking in-house loan experience preferred
• Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
• Strong mathematical, problem-solving and computer skills
• Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Work quality focused on accuracy and efficiency
• Complete an application at https://www.oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html
• Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
Futures made brighter. Banking made better
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, community bank in Springfield, MO.
Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our customers the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to seven banks in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
• Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual efforts and contributions
• Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
• Paid Leave: Vacation, Sick, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
• Full and partially paid insurance plans: life w/ AD&D, disability, medical, and dental
• Cost friendly insurance: vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
• 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
• Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
• Plus more
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER