The Manager, Technology Services provides leadership and guidance including the development of overall information technology strategy, as well as implementation of organizational computing system and network infrastructure.
- Five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
- Five years of extensive management experience supervising technical operations personnel.
- Three years SQL experience.
- Experience in the installation of application development methodology and standards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, computer science, or computer-related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Provides business analysis and consultation on overall business strategy as it relates to operations and technology.
- Oversee the central management of any incidents, ensuring incidents are resolved efficiently; work across technologies to establish the root cause and provide strategic input to ensure any underlying issues are fully remediated.
- Create and train on standard operating procedures for all processed within operations and IT
- Formulate and evaluate software/process design alternatives and final selection.
- Ensure team maintains a prioritized Corporate IT Project List that is updated and communicated on a regular basis.
- Manage relationships with our operations and technology vendors.
- Create processes for operational functions; ensure proper implementation of processes.
- Oversee facilities management.
- Manage the purchase of all IT including hardware, software, support services, and telecommunications circuits.
- Oversee the gathering, design, and deployment of new information systems.
- Establish, implement, and evaluate information systems policies and procedures including development and programming standards.
- Oversee the activities for infrastructure support from third-party providers including: data center services, network and telecommunication services, branch office technology, end user support, and PC inventory management and deployment.
- Provide “hands-on” day-to-day support and resolution of IT issues and serve as an escalation point for customer production software issues and concerns.
- Escalate and resolve issues by working with the appropriate service provider based on incident type, severity, and required technology expertise.
- Helps develop and install a security back-up system that is on the cutting edge in healthcare.
- Demonstrates an ability to hire and evaluate technically sound reports who will support the clinic environment.
- Responsible for the department’s operational excellence and ensures that the department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Responsible for the fiscal management of the department and ensures proper utilization of organization’s financial resources.
- Ensure compliance with security and system configuration standards and HIPAA.
- Maintain interface with departmental users in the selection and set-up of major computing applications appropriate for supporting departmental activities.
- Designs and supports an overall intranet infrastructure supporting internal and external web-based computing requirements.
- Develops and maintains computing standards relative to an overall strategy to provide an appropriate degree of standardization
- Coordinates regularly with staff to ensure that technology, infrastructure, and long-range planning requirements are met and supported.
Apply online at www.jordanvalley.org/careers