Medical Assistant III/Clinic LPN - Allergy - Bonus
Benefits at CoxHealth!
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays, and weekend
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at CoxCollege
- Cafeteria discount
Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of provider. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments & maintaining medical records. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, and drawing blood.
Required: Graduated from a formal MA training program that included pharmacology class, anatomy/physiology, the basics of medication administration, and completion of a clinical externship, OR graduated with an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse Diploma.
Preferred: Previous experience in health care setting, particularly in an ambulatory clinic setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Carry out delegated tasks as directed by supervisors or with provider oversite.
- Proficient Computer skills
Required: Certification from a program recognized by CoxHealth - CMA (AAMA – American Association of Medical Assistants) OR RMA (AMT – American Medical Technologist, or American Association of Medical Personnel) OR NCMA (NCCT - National Center for Competency Testing), CCMA (NHA - National Healthcareer Association), NRCMA (NAHP- National Association for Health Professionals ), OR LPN.
Must obtain American Heart Association BLS within 90 days of hire.
To apply for this job, please go to: