Merchandise Data Analyst
The Merchandise Data Analyst researches and explores data-based information using data analysis tools. The goal of a Merchandise Data Analyst is to share meaningful insights from data that helps our Product Management team and other key stakeholders make important operational decisions.
Essential Job Functions
Create new merchandise reports in tools such as Excel, Access, MicroStrategy and APT.
- Use existing reports to fulfill the needs of the merchandise department and other departments supported by the Merchandise Data Team.
- Provide insight into existing merchandise reports and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Learn and use all data sources used by the Merchandise Data Team including MicroStrategy, supplyLINE, and APT to provide insights to the Merchandise Department and other supported departments.
- Produce and monitor projects such as APT tests, business plans, and marketing reports.
- Present project findings to the Product Management team and key stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 year or 4 year degree, preferably in Business/Marketing, CIS, Computer Science, Economics or Mathematics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills.
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Careers page to apply.