Merchandise Presentation Specialist
The Merchandise Presentation Specialist will design and create planograms to support assigned updates through the line review process, with guidance from the Merchandise Presentation Supervisor. They will coordinate with members of multiple departments for approval of product placement, inventory requirements, signs and displays. They are responsible for learning, operating, and maintaining JDA Space Planning software.
Essential Job Functions
- Create product displays in the model store for all annual updates and various seasonal projects.
- Coordinate information/meetings required with other departments and/or individuals to ensure details relating to specific displays are addressed and communicated to internal departments and planograms approved prior to issuing.
- Produce planograms, digital photos, and sequence lists for assigned planogram updates.
- Responsible for preparation and issuing of instructions required for the stores to complete planogram projects.
- Create/revise displays within the JDA Space Planning system to report product, fixture and signage needs correctly for both existing stores and new store orders.
- Provide support to store personnel by answering questions and advising on display locations, supplies, fixture or sign needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Experience in retail, retail merchandising, operations or computer systems/IT
- Ability to learn planogramming procedures.
- Ability to take instruction, apply concepts, and work independently.
- Experience in operation of a retail auto parts store, planograms, and merchandising techniques desired.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows-based space management/planogram applications desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.