The Merchandise Presentation Support Specialist oversees and coordinates bids, orders, timing, shipping invoicing, and communication of O'Reilly signs and all fixtures required to support the Company's retail planogram updates. This position will work with the Merchandise Presentation Support Supervisor and team, Corporate Assistants, and extended teams on day-to-day functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and facilitate with other departments sign and fixture needs for all store requests and planogram project updates. These include, but are not limited to, new signage needs, existing sign reprints, and catalog/guides, all of which need to be timed for availability when the project rolls to the stores.
- Maintain department sign inventory for signs distributed directly from the Store Design Department.
- Initiate all communication and coordination of the bidding process for sign projects to external vendors to meet the graphic and material requirements. Confer with Merchandise Presentation Support Supervisor to select the best bid and work with awarded vendors to procure print jobs to meet project timing and cost requirements.
- Work with Merchandise Presentation and Store Operation teams to post Team Weekly and Manager Assignment notes for select Store Design projects.
- Responsible for processing and coding purchase orders and invoices along with any other related documentation for all signage and fixture purchases.
- Coordinate bulk display signs and maintains the electronic store signage program. Approve or deny requests for store bulk stack signs based upon set guidelines, verify bulk stack planograms are assigned, and accurately support the approved store requested bulk stack out signs.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Graduate or equivalent. College Graduate with experience in visual merchandising or print production preferred.
- Ability to work within a team environment in an office setting. One-to-three years of office experience preferred. Experience in print production, fixture development, or with the retail auto parts market a plus.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively at all levels to support position and work to obtain solutions.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.