Mobile Technician - Dock, Overhead Door
If you are a skilled overhead door installer and are looking for a rewarding career with a solid and established company, join the Wiese team today!
We are looking for a Field Service Technician to travel to customer locations to install/repair the customer’s equipment. A Wiese Technician will install and service dock equipment at various customer locations. The majority of work is outside, and candidates need only apply if they are able to work in the various weather elements. Dock Technicians perform high quality service repairs on all loading dock equipment, examples can be dock levelers (aka – “plates”), dock shelters, dock seals, dock bumpers, commercial doors, and more. Some experience working on loading dock equipment is a plus to be considered for this position. The ideal candidate has strong mechanical and a personal drive to learn and to improve yourself and your skill set.
- For each job, perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Welding/Fab exposure a plus.
- Experience with hydraulics is helpful.
- Comfortable working at heights up to 40 feet.
- Able to use forklift and scissor lift.
- Willing to work in multiple environments and weather conditions.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize your day and self-manage.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and crouch/crawl in confined areas.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to provide your own hand tools
- Working knowledge of computer systems and able to quickly learn our software to complete online work orders.
- Demonstrable customer service skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
Wiese USA was founded in 1944 and continually strives to be recognized as the best solution for material handling needs and to treat our customers as we would want to be treated. Today, under the leadership of Chip Wiese, we have Team Members employed throughout the Midwest and Mid-South. Our Wiese Culture, Vision and Values are the means by which we evaluate our success. As we grow, we are looking for new Team Members who will embrace our values and commit to being the best in all areas of our business with a heightened emphasis on our hallmark - delivering unmatched service and satisfaction to our customers through the development of authentic relationships. As we seek new ways to add value for our customers, we always need talented individuals who will continue the legacy of Wiese. Wiese has been around for over 75 years.
To learn more about what makes us tick and why we do what we do:
Our Website: https://wieseusa.com/
Our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/WieseUSA
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WieseUSA/