The New Store Specialist is responsible for creating product orders for all new, acquired and relocated O'Reilly stores. This includes data entry, editing and releasing orders through internal and external platforms.
Essential Job Functions
- Create, edit and release product orders for new, acquired and relocated stores.
- Ensure all steps are complete by scheduled deadlines.
- Process acquired store sales history when needed.
- Address and resolve questions and problems regarding installation.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
- Experienced in Excel, word processing, and Microsoft Office.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.