Courtyard Marriott Hotel
Courtyard Marriott is looking for high energy Full Time Night Auditor dedicated to ensuring our guest are met with a positive and joyful welcome when checking into/ out of the hotel.
This position reports to the Front Office Manager
Uniform is provided
Starting Wage: $15.50 – $16.80 for experience
Make a Difference:
The primary purpose of the Night Auditor is to provide guests with an excellent hotel experience while functioning as the sole Front Office Associate during the overnight shift.
The Night Auditor will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Maintain accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions;
- Provide accounting support to the hotel by ensuring all revenues are posted to the correct department, balance the guest ledger on a daily basis and complete all necessary reports;
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity;
- Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner, taking initiative to resolve all issues and ensuring that all matters are resolved or escalated to the appropriate representative;
- Provide reports to management about asset utilization and audit results;,
- Work proactively to recommend changes in operations and financial activities;
- Manage daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report;
- May be required to make management decisions in a manager’s absence;
- Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Bring your Experience:
Front Office experience in hotel environment.
Prior experience performing basic accounting duties
Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to enter data, or process information
Able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
Able to stand and/or walk for duration of schedule shift
Schedules are Flexible:
Flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
To apply: https://atriumhospitality.com/your-career/