Organizational Development Business Partner
Discover a POWERful career at Associated Electric! Our organization offers challenging and rewarding work with career development and internal mobility opportunities - all within a family friendly and community centric culture. Our purpose is simple - to provide safe, reliable and affordable energy for our member-owners. At Associated Electric, one of the largest electric cooperatives in the nation, opportunities to gain valuable experience and contribute new ideas in an ever-changing industry are endless.
The Organizational Development Business Partner (ODBP) works closely with the Manager, Organizational Development to enhance productivity, employee engagement and listening strategies, and organizational effectiveness by developing and implementing organization-wide OD and HR initiatives. In this position you will get to work on exciting organizational development initiatives that will help us meet our steady and noble mission of providing reliable, affordable electricity to our members.
- Participate in the design and delivery of needs assessments and HR training programs that lead to enhanced talent management objectives, change management, employee performance, and engagement.
- Provide guidance and consultative services to leadership regarding succession planning, employee engagement and listening strategies, and overall talent management.
- Foster employee and leader professional development by facilitating and/or partnering with external experts to develop and deliver resources, training, workshops and coaching opportunities.
- Responsible for overseeing the strategy, design, set up, administration and support of multiple systems and tools that support OD efforts to enhance engagement, succession, development, talent management and learning strategies across the cooperative.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human resources or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of three years previous OD or HR work experience is required with professional HR certification preferred; all experience levels will be considered.
- Demonstrate e-learning software skills to support updates and edits to existing content.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with prior HCM experience preferred (Workday a plus).
- Demonstrate excellent use of judgment and discretion, strong attention to detail, and be able to effectively lead multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills are essential.
As an employer of choice and a certified Great Place to Work, Associated provides employees competitive compensation, 401k with an employer match, health, paid leave for family planning (including adoption), paid disability leave and other benefits. We support employees in their journey to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being and we encourage employees to enjoy time away with Paid Time Off, paid holidays and volunteerism in community events. Associated’s culture includes workforce flexibility options with opportunities for personal and professional growth including tuition reimbursement and development planning resources. Come join a team where your talents are appreciated, your voice is heard, and your work has an impact!
To learn more and apply for a position, please visit www.aeci.org/careers. You will be able to upload additional applicant documents (i.e. resume, cover letter). AECI is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. Please contact us if you require assistance in filling out an application. Individuals with disabilities should request reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act prior to an appointment.