Part Time Teller
Old Missouri Bank tellers must be friendly, personable and committed to delivering excellent customer service. They are responsible for processing routine transactions (deposits, withdrawals, payments, and check issuance), and may also perform various backup receptionist and/or clerical duties as needed.
- 510 W Mt. Vernon Blvd, Mt. Vernon, MO 65712
- Monday – Friday; 1:00 – 6:00 pm, and Saturdays; 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Part-time - approximately 25-29 hours per week
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of cash handling and customer service experience
- A minimum of one year of retail banking, including teller transactions and new accounts preferred
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and computer skills
- Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Willingness to proactively cross-sell bank products & services
- Print an Old Missouri Bank application at https://www.oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html
- Submit a completed application through one of the below methods; a resume may be included.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-844-834-3256
- Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
- Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
- Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
- Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual efforts and contributions
- Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
- Paid Leave: Vacation, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Cost-friendly insurance: dental, vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
- 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
- Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
- Plus more
Futures made brighter. Banking made better.
Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our employees the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to seven branches in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER