The Parts City District Sales Manager is responsible for actively promoting the Parts City Auto Parts Affiliate program to recruit and develop new business. They utilize our current programs and industry expertise to become a business partner to store ownership and management teams. This position will work directly with 20-25 independent jobber stores within Missouri.
Essential Job Functions
- Expand the distribution of the Parts City affiliate program through new markets and competitive store changeovers.
- Research and determine the competitive factors and business conditions to assist store management and ownership in growing their business.
- Build strong relationships by promoting the products, programs, and services exclusively available to Parts City Affiliates.
- Present programs and policies in a clear and timely manner and assess the effectiveness of each program and promotion at the wholesale and retail levels.
- Review monthly computer reports for each Parts City store to ensure returns from each customer are within acceptable parameters and product line support does not decline.
- Provide guidance regarding product merchandising and advertising to attain full participation in our annual marketing program.
- Plan and participate in new store installations, remodel projects, and store inventories at associate and corporate locations.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of counter experience and or outside sales experience in the automotive aftermarket.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good people skills.
- Must be organized and able to set priorities and manage time in territory.
- College degree in business and/or marketing desired.
- Sales training in automotive aftermarket preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.