Photographer/Content Marketing Producer
Position Summary: KY3 in Springfield is seeking a Lifestyle Show/Content Marketing Producer. This person will be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to the project, whether it be broadcast or digital. He/she should be an expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, editing, brand development and execution. Working with the Creative Director to conceptualize and create content that will help expand our rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence, as well as a daily 30-minute lifestyle show at KY3. The ideal candidate will work well with a creative team as well as a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to shoot, write, edit, and all other functions in video/on-air production
- Must efficiently produce a variety of creative assets for both KY3 and a variety of commercial clients.
- Must have an advanced knowledge in audience engagement and management tools for digital publishing, reporting, and analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video, Journalism, or another related field preferred
- Must provide a creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production
- Must be familiar with Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of ENPS is a plus.
- Experience with Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Instagram) preferred
- Must be willing to train
- Requires sitting 50% of the time and standing or walking 50% of the time, and some driving
- Ability to carry, shoot and edit video with digital cameras
- Outdoor work in all weather conditions is to be expected in this position
- Must have the ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, reach, grab, handle or feel, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Regularly sit, talk, and hear.
- Some nights, overnights, weekends and holidays may be required
To Apply: Send your application, resume, and link to your latest resume tape to:
999 W. Sunshine
Springfield, MO 65807
Or apply online at www.gray.tv/applynow
KY3/KSPR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen and an acceptable driving record for driving positions.
This job description does not necessarily contain all of the actual or essential duties of this position.