Product Information Coordinator
The Product Information Coordinator will be responsible for proactively reviewing and correcting as necessary Item Master and other supply chain dependent product data to ensure its accuracy, completeness, consistency, and quality. The Product Information Coordinator will pay special attention to product sales and shipping restrictions ensuring their accuracy in the system. Further, they will establish an on-going process to maintain product data quality and define the data quality audit process.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, consistency, and quality of product Item Master information.
- Ensure the accuracy of product compliance and regulatory system information including federal and state sales restrictions, as well as Department of Transportation shipping restrictions.
- Provide assistance in the design of queries and reports to identify incorrect or missing product Item Master, compliance, and regulatory information.
- Use data audit reports fix noted errors and discrepancies.
- Set priorities for product data audits in conjunction with Merchandise Department management.
- Coordinate closely with Inventory Control Department to ensure federal and state product sales restriction system data is accurate, complete, consistent, and high quality.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate or comparable setting.
- Attention to detail; strong organizational and data entry skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with Merchandise Department management, other departments, and suppliers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where priorities could change quickly.
- Computer competencies: Microsoft Excel.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please visit the O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers page to apply.