Product Planning Coordinator
The Product Planning Coordinator is responsible for inventory planning related to planogram category updates, promotional and seasonal events based on the Category Review calendar. This includes providing information to Merchandise, Purchasing and Store Design departments for categories and promotions. This includes but not limited to store and DC inventories. Will maintain documentation of all processes and assist OFM Project Manager and Senior Project Planning Coordinator as needed.
Essential job functions
- Evaluate turnover performance and regional demand variations within the Access data base by line and store/DC to determine stocking levels for seasonal and promotional buy.
- Coordinate buy information with other departments and/or individuals to ensure that all details concerning inventory increases and decreases are addressed.
- Participate in meetings to review and discuss the promotional, seasonal and OFM projects.
- Perform post-event analysis to measure the accuracy of the projections as well as demand patterns during the event.
- Proof upcoming ads to ensure inventory is available or accounted for in stores.
- Work closely with team members in Purchasing to help coordinate placement of replenishment inventory.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience retail environment.
- Driven by customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of word processing, and Windows based email management.
- Advanced experience with spreadsheets and databases. Specifically Access and Excel.
- Must convey a positive and professional image.
- Good organizational attributes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers to apply.